Friday, January 15, 2010

Serious Multitasking

Sunrise:
What a difference more hours of sleep makes!  I feel so refreshed today after going to bed before 10pm.  


I get such a laugh most days from these lil' campers of mine.  Gigi is a resourceful child with a spiritual gift of hospitality and helps.  How do we know that, you ask, since it's hard to discern what an adult's gifts are?  Well, when she was 2 1/2, she would get out of bed before we did and get orange juice out of the fridge and pour all of us a morning drink.  She would get the kid cups out of the drawer and somehow pour juice into those awkward small openings without spilling.  Yep...not even 3 years old.  We would come downstairs not knowing what we would find!  When visitors come to the house, she barrages you with questions like, "Can I get you something to drink, to eat....what can I get you?"  So sweet since I am still developing that gift!  


Gigi is developing some serious multitasking skills at the moment.  After breakfast, Adam and Alysse were off to work and school.  I asked her to put the Cheerio boxes away in the pantry.   I had a feeling this would be funny so I grabbed the phone to capture this for the record.  This is my silly Gigi...  

Notice she has her stuffed hamster, two boxes of Cheerios and her wallet is at her feet since it was the only thing that fell!  Now that is some serious multitasking!  Wonder where she learns that from????  


Sunset:
So let's see if you can play along with this one.  What do you call a small book where usually girls write down their private thoughts and then lock it up? A blog...no...it doesn't have a lock... A journal...no...you're close.  Well if you are Gigi after she found the little silver heart lock loose in the minivan you would say, "ohhh I found the lock to my diarrhea!"  Alysse tries to correct her..."Gigi it's not diarrhea, it's diary!"  Oh, we had a great laugh with that one!


May the Son be in your Eyes today,
Jen  


*meaning of the blog name found on the first entry*

No comments:

Post a Comment