Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just another day at the office!

Some of you may wonder what a mother of four does all day.  Recapping it may make me violently ill so I will just show you...
Why am I scrubbing so hard?  You can only imagine!














And why am I wearing a little black dress and pearls?


















Because my supervisor, my Father in heaven, probably likes my on-the-job attitude to give Him my best since He has blessed me with every good and perfect gift.  So that's my best... scrubbing a toilet in pearls!  A mother of four doing my best with all that comes my way.  Today and I am thankful, I have a heart to praise Him in these moments.  God help me in the very next minutes and tomorrows!

A hymn: My Jesus, I Love Thee
My Jesus, I love Thee, I know Thou art mine, For Thee all pleasures of sin I resign; My gracious Redeemer, my Savior art Thou; if ever I loved Thee, my Jesus 'tis now.

I'll love Thee in life, I'll love Thee in death, and praise Thee as long as Thou lendest me breath; and say when the death-dew lies cold on my brow, if ever I love Thee, my Jesus 'tis now.

In mansions of glory and endless delight, I'll ever adore Thee in heaven so bright; I'll sing with the glittering crown on my brow, If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus 'tis now.

I hope all of your 'tis nows...no matter what they are, you will remember Jesus.

All for Him!

1 comment:

  1. I like what you said a lot. As a mom, me too I enjoy a lot psalms or hymns. Sometimes is the only "Bible" I read for the day....but our God enjoys with that too.
    You look wonderful with that black dress :))
    Love ya, Tola

    ReplyDelete